Friday, April 4, 2014

Project Life

Hello All,
Today I would like to share my take on Project Life. Project Life is a great idea but I can not see myself scrapping every week of my life, some weeks are just to boring. I like the Project Life page configurations, and the fact that it can be combined with my conventional scrapping. It is something different and adds interest to my albums. It is also a way to use some of those photos that might not be so good but you still want them in your album because the memory thereof is special.
The photographs I used for this layout are of my middle son on his 16th birthday. We had a fun filled afternoon at the beach and dinner at a seaside restaurant afterwards
 I used the Simple Stories 24/7 paper range, and some dark brown card stock for matting.
This camera is a Silhouette pattern that was cut with my machine.
 The man in action jumping of a rock with the setting sun in the background.
 Another close-up of one of the blocks of the layout.
Remember all the stock I used is available from The Scrapbook Studio.
Happy scrapping
Lee



No comments:

Post a Comment