Monday, December 26, 2011

Graphic 45 Travelogue



We hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas lunches and that all the plates have finally been cleared, the leftovers placed in Tupperware and today is just being spent with family and friends! The new Graphic 45 Travelogue collection arrived at the shop on Thursday ( just in time for Christmas) and when Amanda asked me to do a page of her and her daughter, I immediately knew I wanted to use this range. A very simple layout - using only two of the papers and two pieces of cardstock. I cut the frame from the Jungle Fever sheet and the leaves from the Rainforest sheet. The title was cut with my Cuttlebug and some Lifestyle Crafts Alphabet dies ( they are stunning and available here) distressed with Vintage Photo Distress Ink and then I used Glossy Accents to give it an epoxy finish



The tag is from 7 Gypsies and the swirls were cut from Prism Cardstock in Ivory, distressed with Vintage Photo Distress Ink and I used Cinnamon Stickles all over. The button is a new one by Fabscraps and the scallops and brown strip with the holes were cut using my Cuttlebug and Sizzix Dies. I added some stunning brown pearls as a finish and there you have it! Quick and easy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment