Monday, May 2, 2011

Custom Embellishments


When you are scrapping a page and you have a spot to fill, and you have looked through ALL your goodies and NOTHING fits just right, make your own embellishments! Here I used a stamp ( butterly and script) and stamped it 3 times on patterned paper. I then punched it out with my circle punch - you could use a glass as a template and handcut it. I then stamped another image and cut out the butterfly and put it over the middle stamped one, and added some stickles after I used some foam dots to give it some dimension. I then used my Ranger Dimensional Pearls to make the pearl dots around the two outer images. Love making my own embellishments! Grab that stash and USE it!! We carry all 12 colours of Dimensional Pearls in store, and they really go a looooonggggg way!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment